Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love Rain

The rain fell
It reminded me of you.
You always smelled like the rain...

Like sweet honeysuckled
Dreams drenched in bliss
Coming to fruition...

And
               so
                           I
                                        danced.

                                              I

                           Danced

        in the

R
a
i
n

With angels like
Heaven couldnt
Hardly wait to
Touch my skin.
I felt  f   r  e  e d  o  m
in my fingertips
Passion in my soles
I felt your spirit
Do
       P
         i
           r
             o
                u
                   h
                   e
                 t
              t
           e            
        s

Around my heart
Until the moon
Chased the clouds away
And I felt
Your  smile pour over me

It rained  today.
It reminded me of you.
You always smelled like the rain.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this i felt the rain hit my skin as i read this, beautiful write

    ReplyDelete
  2. The formatting makes this piece extra sweet. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this poem. Still love it!

    ReplyDelete