Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is This Real Life?




Lately I find myself asking the same damn question, is this REAL life? Let me further explain... The stupidity that I encounter daily, has to be at an all time high this particular season. Now I am not completely innocent of contributing to this intellectual blockade. I too, have my blonde moments, that's so not PC. Which brings me to my next point, I was never supposed to work in retail. Its just not right. My soul says NO! Anyway, the story; so I'm at work, and I'm on the register helping out and blah blah long lines, u know the deal... So any who, this women comes to my register and throws her clothes across the counter! (whispers to the side: Ok so this is the point where RaShanaQuida started climbing to the surface) but I remained calm. I said to her "thanks for waiting, I hope u found everything" to which SomeDumb BlondeBitch (yes that is her first and last name as far as my life permits me to be concerned) responds "just hurry the hell up"PARDON e MOI? (RaShanaQuida is French, u know the hood bitch in me is still fancy) any who, SomeDumb goes on talking on her cell phone, I then ask her if she needs anything else and she says in an annoyed tone "no, just hurry up!" So I PAUSE to ask myself "Is this REAL life?" And IT WAS (dramatic heighten of the voice). So I ever-so-calmly took the clothes and passed it down to another cashier! I said "they can hurry up down there, I don't do the upward hurrying, NEXT IN LINE". Of course now SomeDumb BlondeBitch would like to speak with the manager on duty, and of course you can guess who that is? (so now I'm cheesin like a damn cheerleader on top of the pyramid) and as I heard them ask me to help, I noticed it was time for my lunch break... How convenient! 2 fingas and Hollaback!!!! U know I peaced out... Good night AND good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment