Photobucket

Saturday, November 6, 2010

What the Hell am I doing here?

So its 2:31 am and I have decided to create this blog in efforts to get some things off my chest. No, challenge open myself up to the possibilities life seems to throw at me. Im a Capricorn. lol and for most people who know me, they know what that means... Im cynical, arrogant, stubborn, pessimistic, self-centered, and egotistical. In a nutshell, Ive completely blocked out anyone who hasnt already penetrated the titanium sealed brick wall that Ive built around myself. Basically, Im trapped. and I dont remember how to let anyone in  (excuse me, its truth time) I dont remember how to get the hell out. So without being depressing, or psychotic [tho i will be at times] I want you to embark on this journey of discovery with me. I cant always guarantee you pretty, we're gonna get ugly at times! But I can promise you laughter, tears, happiness, and strength... I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment