Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ghost Writing....

Its been really difficult for me to look at your page. And I know this is silly, writing u a message that will probably never get opened or read, but its just something I have to do. I've never had the chance to explain myself or apologize to you for my being so abrasive. I know someplace inside I knew that I should have approached that situation differently but my heart, it was so anxious and full of love for u, I just had to do what I had to do   Tell you what I was  feeling. and when you didnt react to those feelings, I was LIVID... lol (How immature, right)But I kept those good times at heart. Those times when we would talk for hours and watch Purple Rain over the phone, and laugh at how only Prince could change somebody's whole name and it be ok lmao. And how you wanted to join that organization so bad that you transfered schools to get your chance, even tho I disagreed cuz nothing was worth that much lol. Or when I had to damn near stalk yo ass cuz I hadnt heard from you in weeks. And when we stopped speaking, for whatever reasons, I was so mad at you... Everytime I thought about it I would get annoyed. But a year ago around this time, I saw you walking from your car when I was going to campus, and I had  We had a short convo, caught up briefly and everything I ever shared with you rushed back into me for a second, then we said our goodbyes, And it was so short and its so odd because I never say goodbye (Only See you Later)... It makes things feel like the end to me, and ironically it was the last time I ever saw you. Even though I tried so hard not to, I love you from the depths of my soul and with every fiber of my being I will continue to love you. In life and in death. My soul mated with you in a metaphysical way that only the two of us would understand without words. I guess heaven needed another angel to watch over things. But I know you're happy now, and its all I've ever wanted for you. I pray we meet again someday. But until then, hold my spirit the way only you could, and keep me in the light. Protect me from harm and lead me to salvation. Happy Birthday... From your dearest friend... I love you. More than words. Show Heaven how we do it on Earth lol... 

No comments:

Post a Comment