Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Journey to the Mother Land

In my recent journey to the motherland  (CentralPark), I had an epiphany. No external factors can contribute to my own happiness/emotional wealth. I have listened to so many people tell me what I should do or needed to do, so that I could be happy with myself. And as I sat there in the (New York) silence, looking at the beautiful seasonal scenery, the metaphorical clouds cleared and a weight lifted off me. I felt... I was Free. An emotion and state of being that I am constantly searching for, and I felt it! Completely. For the first time in my life, I finally felt something. Felt free. Like nothing even mattered... And it didn't, because in that moment I had let it all go. And I was free from the pain, the ignorance, the broken hearts, the bull shit! I'm gonna hold onto this feeling... I like  Love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment