Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Impossible

I wanna build snowmen
In the serengeti
With ur spiritual oasis
While u love me
Impossibly
Serenade my soul
And I will surrender
All of myself
To ur sweet serendipity
Intimately Indicative
Of the passion
We shared
In old times
And past lives
When we were
Pharaohs
And I was ur kingdom
Give me the throne
And our royalty
Will know no
Boundaries
I wanna smell u
In my dreams
Wrap ur essence
In my ecstasy
And hold onto u
Like a deeply desired
Fantasy
I wanna love u on purpose
Knowingly risk my heart
For the sake
Of forsaking my fears
Show me everything
Bare to me ur dignity
Prove that ur  love worthy
And love me
Impossibly
I wanna see God
In ur eyes
Know u so intricately
U inhale through me
Take my breath away
Because I
Intuitively trust u
With my soul
Intrinsic lover of mine
Wrap me in ur
Angelic wings
And let this impossible
Love soar

1 comment: